[HamWAN PSDR] Ok, my numbers

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Sat Nov 2 09:41:13 PDT 2019

His speeds look fine today.

[tom at Baldi-S3] > /ip dhcp-server lease print

Flags: *X* - disabled, *R* - radius, *D* - dynamic, *B* - blocked

* #   ADDRESS
MAC-ADDRESS       HOST-NAME                           SERVER
            RATE-LIMIT                           STATUS *

 0 *D* 44.24.240.252
   64:D1:54:AD:8C:13
W7CLO-Baldi                         dhcp1
                              bound

 1 *D* 44.24.240.251
   CC:2D:E0:1E:DE:C7
WA7AUB-Baldi                        dhcp1
                              bound

[tom at Baldi-S3] > /in wi registration-table print

* # INTERFACE
                                              RADIO-NAME       MAC-ADDRESS
      AP  SIGNAL-STRENGTH TX-RATE UPTIME              *

 0 wlan1-gateway
                                            W7CLO/Enumcla...
64:D1:54:AD:8C:13 no  -70dBm          29.2... 13h34m40s

 1 wlan1-gateway
                                            WA7AUB/Auburn...
CC:2D:E0:1E:DE:C7 no  -73dBm          29.2... 13h34m40s

[tom at Baldi-S3] > /tool bandwidth-test  44.24.240.251 duration=10

                status: done testing

              duration: 10s

            rx-current: 14.8Mbps

  rx-10-second-average: 14.0Mbps

      rx-total-average: 14.0Mbps

          lost-packets: 0

           random-data: no

             direction: receive

               rx-size: 1500

[tom at Baldi-S3] > /tool bandwidth-test  44.24.240.251 duration=10 direction=
transmit

                status: done testing

              duration: 11s

            tx-current: 14.2Mbps